Why do a Movement & Music for Babies class?
Movement & Music for Babies is a fun, interactive and joyful class for babies and parent utilising song, movement, yoga, play and massage with a variety of stimulating props, instruments and activities. Activities are created to nurture baby’s growth and development while encouraging deepening bonding and attachment. Above all it is about having FUN with your baby.
For whom is Movement & Music for Babies suitable?
Movement & Music for Babies classes are suitable for babies from 3 months onwards.
Benefits of Movement & Music for Babies
- may help alleviate wind and colic
- promotes more settled behaviour
- promotes more and better sleep
- touch has been shown to contribute to brain and nervous system development
- stimulates senorimotor system
- enhances visual and auditory systems
- develops social and emotional skills
- joint relaxation is mutually beneficial for parent and baby, enhancing bonding and joint communication
- an expanding spiral of joy – the more happiness you give your baby, the more happiness you will receive from her
- the social dimension of meeting other parents and carers